Saturday, June 23, 2012

Back in the Saddle

As most of you probably already know I have been on the mend for the last 5 weeks as I had a full knee replacement... Not the kind of thing I really wanted to do, but hopefully when it is all over I will be better able to run my dogs... I would like to thank all of you for all the cards and call that came my way. I really do appreciate them... I am not fully back yet but hope to be fully recovered or close to it before the start of session 4 in August...
The information for those classes will go out mid July so look for them a little after the 4th... Agility people remember the barn will be closed the week of the 25th of June for the CGC classes and then the week of August 13th to prepare the training center for the fall classes...  The drop in schedule for agility is:
July 12.... July 26..... August 2.... August 9...
All costs remain the same drop ins are $5.00 per night and to use barn for practice is also $5.00

I hope to see you all over the summer as I try to get myself and my dog back into the groove...

No comments:

Post a Comment