Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My New Supervisor

It seems like someone is always checking up on me, making sure I clean the runs properly get all the poop picked up and not forget to clean those drains.  the last 2 weeks my supervisor has been Brody he follows me on each cleaning excursion and makes sure I don't miss anything. Of course the down side is he likes to drink out of the hose... No "can I get a drink please" he just walks by and put his head in the water stream which results in both of us getting soaked... But it is his favorite thing to do that is after he has carried his bedding to the other side of the kennel.. He will be going home Saturday and I must admit I will miss his company...

Here comes the Supervisor


Getting His Drink


See I can be good



No comments:

Post a Comment