Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Let the Dog Do It


Sometimes things are better left to the dog I guess. "Fast" is an AKC agility game. The object of the game is to gather as many points as possible in a designated time... Each obstacle is given a value, you can only do an obstacle once and you can get bonus points if you do the Challenge.. The challenge is a series of obstacle which are done in a certain order with the handler having to be a certain distance away from the dog.. At Wesson's level I had to be 10 foot away from any obstacle in the series... Wesson had very little direction from me as he had the zoomies and zipped around the course having a good old time... Funny thing is he scored enough points to place second... I think I am liking "Fast" as all I need to do is start him and finish him..
Sometimes things are better left to the Dog....
Sometimes it is Better for the Dog to do it himself

No comments:

Post a Comment