Thursday, November 22, 2012

Bunny Show
 
As the driver and chief equipment setter upper I also get to take all the pictures at the rabbit shows.. I am that obnoxious photographer pushing his way to the front and asking people to please more or duck down so I can get the shot..  Here is Maureen's last show in Lancaster Ohio.. I think she did well.. Best of Breed in English Angoras and a Best of Opposite Sex Breed  in French Angoras with her Baby French ..  The interesting thing was it was the youngest French shown and beat 22 other French Angoras... I guess you could say that was a good day...
Roman on the  Grooming Table
 
Roman Getting Judged
 
 
Eve (new French) Peeking out of the box
 
Eve getting Judged
 
Having been Judged Eve Decides it is Time to Leave
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment